Projects are managed on Cost, Schedule and Performance (CSP). For organizations it’s critical to estimate and manage project costs as accurate as possible, because resources are limited. Project costs are caused by man hours, materials, machines, external expertise, travel, etc. In this Earned value Management course you will be trained in the art of Project Cost Control.
- Know all aspects of managing project costs.
- Learn what you need as a project manager to control project costs in a timely manner.
- Know all relevant project cost definitions.
- Learn to communicate effectively about project costs with you financial department.
- Provide management with clear and meaningful cost reports of your projects.
- Understand the cost consequences of scope changes.
- Learn the best practices’.
The course focuses on
- Project cost estimating.
- Cost control per phase, cost awareness, business case.
- Monitoring costs and cost reporting.
- Cost analysis (risks, Earned Value Management, work to be done, work in progress).
- Specific issues.
This seminar is a deepening of our project management seminars offered by Cadence. As with all Cadence seminars, the course format emphasizes practical and straightforward techniques to facilitate retention and immediate application after the seminar.
Format: F2F, Virtual, Open enrollment, for Teams or In-house groups
Audience: Project Managers, Project Team Members, Technical Leaders, Functional Managers
Duration: F2F: 1 day | Virtual: 2 half days
Group size: F2F max 24 | Virtual max 12
PMI PDUs: 8
Cost: pricing page.
Team or In-house group: please ask for proposal.
Course calendar: Check the US calendar for upcoming seminars
- State-of-the-art training session
- Seasoned seminar leaders
- Ready to use in practice immediately after the training exercise
- Certificate and 8 PDUs (PMI®)
- Project Management
- PMP Certification Bootcamp – PMI
- Project Management Framework