Cadence Distinguished Speaker Series
Title: Harnessing the Power of Project Management – How Project Management can Drive Strategic Execution
Presenter: Claudia Baca, PMP
Duration: 1 hour
As a member of the management team, your ultimate mission is to execute your organization’s strategic goals. Now, you can learn how to bring the field of project management into your organizational environment and use it to lay the foundation for growth and innovation.
- How to distinguish between program, project, and portfolio management needs and deployment
- Strategies for utilizing the principles of project management to become a high performance organization
- Guidelines for measuring the success of project management
- How to use project, program, and portfolio management to create an environment primed for innovation
- Ways to improve the flow and accuracy of knowledge that is critical to financial, operational, and talent development decisions
About our Speaker
Claudia Bacca, PMP, of Claudia M Baca Project Management Consulting Services, is a project management & organizational project management consultant, specializing in organizational project management, business transformation & process improvement. She was involved with PMI’s OPM standards efforts since its inception in 2001. Claudia was a member of the OPM standards team and has trained the majority of the certified OPM3 consultants. She is currently the team lead of the PMI OPM Member Advisory Group (MAG), advising PMI on current issues affecting organizational project management.