SSMC™ is an advanced-level certification for professionals who are working as or are interested to work as Chief Scrum Masters, Program Scrum Masters, or Portfolio Scrum Masters. The objective of this certification is to confirm that the applicants have sufficient expertise to coordinate and facilitate the working of multiple Scrum Teams at projects, programs and portfolios levels.
Students are encouraged to work through the concepts rather than just listen to them—this provides better internalization and retention. Students work through a case study to simulate product development using the Scrum Framework.
- Mobile App
- High Quality Videos, interactive, and engaging online videos teach each chapter and knowledge area. All course videos are prepared and presented by industry experts.
- Helpful Study Guides for each chapter cover key concepts in all knowledge areas. These are also available in downloadable formats that can be accessed whenever needed. *)
- E-copy of the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide), which is the definitive guide for Scrum.*)
* Hardcopy materials available on demand.
- Reference Materials to help you with the learning. *)
- Course Validity: 180 days
- 60 RCUs
- Multiple Choice
- 70 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer, no negative marks for wrong answers
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
This is highly recommended for anyone who is interested to work as Chief Scrum Masters, Program Scrum Masters, or Portfolio Scrum Masters.
It is mandatory to complete the Scrum Master (SMC™) certification first before applying for the Scaled Scrum Master certification. 3 Years of managing Scrum/Agile projects.
|Certification||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Maintaining Certification (RCUs)|
|SSMC™™||3 Years managing Scrum projects||SMC™||Chief Scrum Masters, Program Scrum Masters, or Portfolio Scrum Masters.||60 Recertification units every 3 years|