Take your project management abilities to the next level with our comprehensive training programs.
- Very well organized! 2022 Cristina Negrea Project Manager Brooks Automation DE | 5.0 | I'm very happy that I chose Cadence! Well done!
- Very good course! 2022 Milou Kamps Planning Integrator KLM Cityhopper | 4.2 | Good insights. 3 Days in a row is quite intense, so be fit :-)!
- Thank you! 2021 Branden Stanley Systems Administrator Discount Tyre | 5.0 | I really appreciate the experience that Bruce brings to the course. I feel empowered to make changes that will help me and my team.
- Extremely helpful. 2020 Tracy Parker Training/Delivery Manager Nike | 5.0 | This course is extremely helpful for anyone new to project management.
- Great Course! 2020 Allison Kirby Market Place Operations Manager Nike | 5.0 | So many tools to take away and implement immediately. Ideal if your entire organization is adapting the program.
- New perspective! 2020 Blieke Meeschaert R&D Engineer Deme Dredging Intl. | 4.1 | It's relevant to get a new perspective instead of traditional project management. The building blocks are a good tool!
- A real eye-opener for current projects 2019 Michael Yoschak Moses Lake Industries | 5| Very well put and a real eye-opener for current projects being done and how badly the projects are planned.
- Great for presenting to others 2019 Dustin Ellsworth Electrical Controls Engineer Detroit Diesel | 5 | It is a great way to learn tools that make management of easier.
- Immediately applying skills to real projects was GREAT 2019 Alyssa O'Malley Principal Systems Engineer iRobot | 5.0 | I would highly recommend this course to others. It was helpful and informative.
- Enjoyed and learned a lot. 2019 Crystal Ni Global Sourcing Manager Coherent | 5.0 | Thank you so much for offering so many & in-depth modules/templates for us to use.
- Very valuable training 2019 Brian Marston Metrology Development Chemist Moses Lake Industries | 5 | It was much more in-depth than expected, and covered more topics which left me better prepared for project management.
- A must have for project managers! 2009 Joe Lehman Project Manager Carpenter Technology | 5.0 | Well done, Bruce. I think the commitment from the ENTERPRISE is essential for our success.
Is this the right project management seminar for me?
If you are – or want to be – a project manager, project team member, program manager, functional manager, project sponsor or PMO manager, this training course will provide for all the tools you need to make your projects successful.
What distinguishes Cadence from others:
a Methodology (‘how to…’) which is scalable, adaptive to other approaches, action based, practical, flexible, and above all, immediately ready to use.
Focused on what you need today, to start your project right now, and getting it done, with a sense of control and confidence. Learn pragmatic techniques to complete more projects on-time and on-budget. Understand how to overcome the obstacles to project success. Learn techniques to proactively identify issues, set expectations and implement project changes.
Action based: Participants are actively involved in class through team workshops, exercises and group discussions. Participate in team building workshops, using proven tools and techniques that can be applied to your project. Apply the tools and techniques immediately to workplace projects and issues.
Any project: applicable to any project environment, in any industry, and this seminar will teach you how.
Aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) of PMI® and adaptive to current Agile best practices.
As with all Cadence offerings, the seminar format emphasizes practical and straightforward techniques to facilitate retention and immediate application after the seminar.
- Leading theme: active use of the project life cycle
- Plan your Project. Develop a project plan and implement with control and confidence.
- Focus on Action & Results. No endless procedures or red tape: just keep your eye on the ball – getting projects done!
- Accelerate your Projects. Drive faster project results through planning.
- Maximize Project Progress. Learn to hold progress meetings in 30 minutes or less.
- Get Practical Project Experience. Work on your own real projects to produce actionable project plans.
- Cultivate a Positive Project Environment. Decrease frustration on projects and deliver results more effectively.
- Craft your Team Skills. Learn to influence people who do not report to you.
- Drive Consistent Project Results. The power of meeting cost, schedule, and performance on all of your projects.
- A Trusted Project Management Methodology Seminar. Field-tested tools and techniques, aligned to critical industry standards in project management.
|Tools & Techniques||People Skills||Process|
|Vision and Objective||People & Teamwork||Prioritization|
|Work Breakdown Structure||Authority||Project Phases|
|Responsibility Matrix||Obstacle Removal||Scope Change Management|
|Sizing Guidelines||Communications||Risk Management|
|Schedule||Stakeholders||Progress Meetings & Reports|
|Budget & EVM||Individual Behavior||Resource Loading|
|Kanban Board||Group and Inter-cultural Behavior||Problem Solving|