In addition to our award-winning face-2-face seminars, Cadence offers a library of online courses to help you improve your project management knowledge and to get certified. These self-paced courses meet the needs of busy professionals, cover a broad range of topics and are accessible online anytime, making it convenient to fit into the busiest schedule.
These courses are ideally suited for new managers or supervisors, new hires or any one who needs certification or to earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) or strengthen their knowledge and skills in managing projects.
Advantages of Online training:
- Learn more Quickly – Engage in interactive exercises and case studies,with real-world examples and video commentary to retain what you learn.
- Enjoy the Flexibility – Need extra time to process complex concepts? In the mood to power through multiple modules? Go ahead – you set the pace.
- Get Expert Advice – Experienced subject matter experts resolve any of your unanswered course questions through the Ask The Expert function.
- Save Time & Money – Courses are a convenient and affordable alternative to Webinars or face-2-face learning.
Cadence PMP® and CAPM® Certification prep courses are designed to help global organizations and project practitioners turn project experience into industry-recognized credentials. Extraordinary global demand for talented project managers has made the Project Management Professional (PMP®), and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) the most sought after credentials in the field.
Cadence Online PMP® and CAPM® Certification Prep courses focus on Project Management Institute (PMI®) standards as outlined in the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide – sixth Edition)).
These courses are ideally suited for Scrum teams, new hires or any one who needs to strengthen their knowledge and skills in managing or participating in agile projects.
- Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™)
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC™)
- Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™)
- Scrum Agile Master Certified (SAMC™)
- Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™)
- Agile Expert Certified (AEC™)
- Scaled Scrum Master Certified (SSMC™)
- Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified (SCPOC™)
Cadence Online Scrum Certification courses focus on the Scrum Study standard as outlined in the Scrum Body of Knowledge Guide (ScrumBoK® Guide – 3rd Edition).
Six Sigma Certifications
These courses are ideally suited for continuous improvement professionals, new hires or any one who needs to strengthen their knowledge and skills in managing improvement projects.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified (SSGBC™)
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified (SSBBC™)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified (LSSBBC™)