Six Sigma Black Belt Certified (SSBBC) course focuses on testing students on their comprehensive understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques. The objective of the online value added course – complementary with certification exam – is to develop a comprehensive knowledge base that helps students to function effectively as a Six Sigma Black Belt in various projects. The tools and techniques cover both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis along with other necessary knowledge to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
- Mobile App
- 65 High Quality Videos, interactive, and engaging online videos teach each chapter and knowledge area. All course videos are prepared and presented by industry experts.
- 66 Helpful Study Guides for each chapter cover key concepts in all knowledge areas. These are also available in downloadable formats that can be accessed whenever needed. *)
- Reference Materials to help you with the learning. *)
- *) Hardcopy materials available on demand
- Course Validity: 180 days
- 55 RCUs and 55 PMI PDUs
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 125 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
This certification is highly recommended for employees, professionals who require developing comprehensive understanding of practical implementation of Six Sigma methodologies with the help of various tools and techniques for the purpose of continuous improvement in processes and products.
Six Sigma Green Belt certification is highly recommended (not mandatory). Sig Sigma Yellow Belt is included.
Six Sigma versus Traditional Quality
|Six Sigma||Traditional Quality|
|Decisions are driven by data||Decisions are taken based on a combination of data and ‘gut feel’.|
|Control process inputs (Focus on X’s)||Inspection method (Focus on Y)|
|Structured use of statistical tools to help in problem solving||No formal structure exists for the application of tools|
|Structured training in applied statistics||Lack of structured training|
|Root cause approach||Band aid approach|
|Prevention over inspection||Inspection over prevention|
Six Sigma Characteristics
- Customer centric
- Process focused
- Data driven
- Involvement and support of the top management
- Cultural change
- Breakthrough performance gains
- Structured improvement deployment
- Validation through key business results
- Reduction in variation
- Elimination of defects
- Improvement in yield
- Enhancement in customer satisfaction
- Strengthening of the bottom line
Why get Six Sigma Certified?
6sigmastudy’s widely accepted certifications help individuals and organizations complete projects with greater efficiency, increase ROI and customer satisfaction.
Many organizations around the globe adopted Six Sigma and Lean to increase quality of the outputs and to reduce cost by means of reducing defects and removing inefficiencies. There are numerous benefits of adopting Six Sigma.
Growing popularity and acceptability of Six Sigma and Lean has created a great demand for certified professionals in the job market. Grab the opportunity and join this growing community.
Six Sigma and Lean certified professionals help organizations with improved level of project management that leads to increased ROI.
6sigmastudy Certification Hierarchy
6sigmastudy certified professionals help organizations with improved level of processes and quality outputs that lead to increased ROI. They have knowledge pertaining to and can anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.