The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He or she must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the certification exam.
- Mobile App
- 31 High Quality Videos, interactive, and engaging online videos teach each chapter and knowledge area. All course videos are prepared and presented by industry experts.
- Illustrative Case Studies – Interesting and illustrative case studies present real-life scenarios ensuring effective learning. These case studies are fun to solve and provide great insights at the same time.*)
- Reference Materials to help you with the learning. *)
- E-copy of the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBoK™ Guide), which is the definitive guide for Scrum.*)
- *) Hardcopy materials available on demand
- Course Validity: 180 days
- 40 RCUs and 16 PMI PDUs
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
This certification is for anyone who interfaces with stakeholders or works as a Product Owner in a Scrum Team.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, SDC™ or SMC™ Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam.
For applying the knowledge gained from the sudying for the exam into real life practice, it is highly recommended to attend a Cadence 2-day practical Scrum Product Owner classroom training.
|Certification||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Maintaining Certification (RCUs)|
|SPOC™™||Preferably SDC™ (or) SMC™ certified||Anyone who interfaces with business stakeholders or works as a Product Owner in Scrum projects.||40 Recertification units every 2 years|