Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed. Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
- Mobile App
- 30 High Quality Videos, interactive, and engaging online videos teach each chapter and knowledge area. All course videos are prepared and presented by industry experts.
- 186 Important Terms, Definitions and Concepts for all chapters and knowledge areas are included. You can also use these terms as a collection of flashcards for practice and review.
- Illustrative Case Studies – Interesting and illustrative case studies present real-life scenarios ensuring effective learning. These case studies are fun to solve and provide great insights at the same time.*)
- E-copy of the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBoK™ Guide), which is the definitive guide for Scrum.*)
- Reference Materials to help you with the learning. *)
* Hardcopy materials available on demand
- Course Validity: 180 days
- 40 RCUs and 16 PMI PDUs
Download: Cadence Info SMC online 2018
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification.
For applying the knowledge gained from studying for the exam into real life practice, it is highly recommended to attend a Cadence 2-day practical Scrum Master classroom training.
|Certification||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Maintaining Certification (RCUs)|
|SMC™||Scrum Team||Preferably SDC™ certified professional||Anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master||40 Recertification units every 2 years|