Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) is an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team. The objective of this certification is to ensure that Scrum Team members know enough about Scrum to effectively contribute to a Scrum project. The courseware and preparation tools required for the certification exam will be available online on SCRUMstudy.com. An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course.
- Mobile App
- 75 High Quality Videos, interactive, and engaging online videos teach each chapter and knowledge area. All course videos are prepared and presented by industry experts.
- 217 Important Terms, Definitions and Concepts for all chapters and knowledge areas are included. You can also use these terms as a collection of flashcards for practice and review.
- Illustrative Case Studies – Interesting and illustrative case studies present real-life scenarios ensuring effective learning. These case studies are fun to solve and provide great insights at the same time.*)
- Reference Materials to help you with the learning. *)
- E-copy of the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide), which is the definitive guide for Scrum*)
*) Hardcopy materials available on demand.
- Course Validity: 180 days
- 25 RCUs and 16 PMI PDUs
- Multiple Choice
- 75 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 57 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
This is highly recommended for everyone in a company who works in a Scrum Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team. This will also be very useful for those who are interested in understanding the basics of Scrum and how this method could be used effectively.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
|Certification||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Maintaining Certification (RCUs)|
|SDC™||Nil||Nil||Anyone on a SCRUM Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team||25 Recertification units every 2 years|