Rapid changes in technology, market demands, and expectations have paved the way for the conceptualization and implementation of Agile methods and values in many organizations. Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively. SAMC™ Professionals should appreciate the concepts of Agile development and have the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation.
Successful candidates will be awarded the official Scrum Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
- Mobile App
- 42 High Quality Videos, interactive, and engaging online videos teach each chapter and knowledge area. All course videos are prepared and presented by industry experts.
- 124 Terms, definitions and concepts for all chapters and knowledge areas are included. You can also use these terms as a collection of flashcards for practice and review.
- Illustrative Case Studies – interesting and illustrative case studies present real-life scenarios ensuring effective learning. These case studies are fun to solve and provide great insights at the same time.*)
- E-copy of the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBoK™ Guide), which is the definitive guide for Scrum.*)
- Reference Materials to help you with the learning. *)
* Hardcopy materials available on demand
- Course Validity: 180 days
- 40 RCUs and 24 PMI PDUs
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
This Certification is suitable for anyone who is an expert in the SCRUM team and wants to handle complicated Scrum projects as an Scrum Agile Master.
To become an SAMC™ certified professional you should fulfil the following criteria:
- Should have experience in managing Scrum/Agile Projects
- Should be SMC™ and SPOC™ certified.
|Certification||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Maintaining Certification (RCUs)|
|SAMC™||managing SCRUM/AGILE projects||Should be SMC™ and SPOC™ Certified||Experienced Scrum Professional||60 Recertification units every 2 years|