SSPOC™ is an advanced-level certification for professionals who are working as or are interested to work as Chief Scrum Product Owner, Program Product Owner, or Portfolio Product Owner. The objective of this certification is to confirm that the applicants have sufficient expertise to manage multiple product development teams at projects, programs and portfolios levels.
Students are encouraged to work through the concepts rather than just listen to them—this provides better internalization and retention. Students work through a case study to simulate product development using the Scrum Framework.
- Mobile App
- High Quality Videos, interactive, and engaging online videos teach each chapter and knowledge area. All course videos are prepared and presented by industry experts.
- Helpful Study Guides for each chapter cover key concepts in all knowledge areas. These are also available in downloadable formats that can be accessed whenever needed. *)
- E-copy of the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide), which is the definitive guide for Scrum.*)
Reference Materials to help you with the learning. *)
* Hardcopy materials available on demand.
- Course Validity: 180 days
- 55 RCUs
- Multiple Choice
- 70 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer, no negative marks for wrong answers
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
This certification is appropriate for Chief Product Owners, Program Product Owners and Portfolio Product Owners who handle complex projects, programs and portfolios.
It is mandatory to complete the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certification first before applying for the Scaled Scrum Product Owner certification. 3 Years of managing Scrum/Agile projects.
|Certification||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Maintaining Certification (RCUs)|
|SSPOC™™||3 Years managing Scrum projects||SPOC™||Chief Product Owners, Program Product Owners, Portfolio Product Owners||Recertification units every 3 years|