The PMP® training course is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, will help you to understand the workings of the process groups and knowledge areas defined by the PMBoK® Guide—Sixth Edition. We guarantee you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification.
What is the focus of this course?
- Acquire the knowledge and skills you need to pass the PMP certification exam
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam
- Develop a practical knowledge of the process groups and knowledge areas in the PMBoK® Guide—Sixth Edition
- Master the skills to successfully manage, execute, and deliver projects in line with global project management best practices
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Eligibility criteria for becoming a PMP®
Please note that the PMP® certification is not domain specific. It is a generic Project Management training certification.
Given below are the requirements for applying for the PMP® Certification Exam:
- For a person having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree,
- Minimum of 4500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 36 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
- For a person not having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree, but who holds a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials,
- Minimum of 7500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 60 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
Contact Hours of Project Management Instruction: Minimum of 35 hours of specific instruction that addresses learning objectives in project management.
Where are the PMP® exams conducted?
All Project Management Institute (PMI)® computer-based exams are offered at all Prometric Testing Centers worldwide. You can check for locations on Prometric’s website, http://www.prometric.com/PMI/default.htm, but you will need to have submitted your credential fees and received your examination scheduling instructions in order to schedule an exam appointment.