What is the focus of this course?
- Acquire the knowledge and skills you need to pass the PMP certification exam
- Develop a practical knowledge of the process groups and knowledge areas in the PMBoK® Guide—Sixth Edition
- Master the skills to successfully manage, execute, and deliver projects in line with global project management best practices
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
- 46 videos explaining all aspects of Project Management to view before and after the in-person class
- Multiple quizzes for each of the 16 chapters (29 total)
- Exercises (272)
- Six Web-based 200 question exam simulations
- 24 Web-based mini-exams for when you have only one hour to take an exam
- 15 Web-based Process group exams
- Quick Reference Guides (8 -page)
- Printable Cheat Sheets
- Printable Mobile Flashcards
Eligibility criteria for becoming a PMP®
Please note that the PMP® certification is not domain specific. It is a generic Project Management training certification.
Given below are the requirements for applying for the PMP® Certification Exam:
- For a person having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree,
- Minimum of 4500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 36 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
- For a person not having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree, but who holds a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials,
- Minimum of 7500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 60 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
Where are the PMP® exams conducted?
All Project Management Institute (PMI)® computer-based exams are offered at all Prometric Testing Centers worldwide. You can check for locations on Prometric’s website, http://www.prometric.com/PMI/default.htm, but you will need to have submitted your credential fees and received your examination scheduling instructions in order to schedule an exam appointment.