In today’s competitive and dynamic world of project management, the PMP® certification signifies to everyone that your project management team is world-class. More importantly, the PMP® certification helps your organization grow professionally and is a significant step in the maturity of your project management methodology.
Cadence is pleased to offer 4-days Public and In-house preparatory certification Boot Camps to individuals, groups, companies and government agencies. If you are seeking certification, please give us a call or send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Everyone prepares for the PMP® exam differently, and Cadence has found some fundamental keys to success in preparing for the exam are:
- Experiencing a learning environment that is right for you (classroom, instructor-led, or self-study)
- Developing and executing your study plan
- Dedicating time to study
- Having continued support beyond the classroom
Preparing for the course
Visit the PMI® website and submit your application to take the exam at least six weeks prior to taking this course, if you are planning on sitting for the PMP® exam.
Skim through the PMBOK® Guide, Sixth Edition (2017) prior to coming to class.
- 46 videos explaining all aspects of Project Management to view before and after the in-person class
- Multiple quizzes for each of the 16 chapters (29 total)
- 200 page Bootcamp Manual with exercises (272)
- Six Web-based 200 question exam simulations
- 24 Web-based mini-exams for when you have only one hour to take an exam
- 15 Web-based Process group exams
- Quick Reference Guides (8 -page full color, glossy Study Guides)
- Printable Cheat Sheets
- Printable Mobile Flashcards
What to bring to Class
- The PMBOK® Guide, Sixth Edition (2017)
- A non-programmable calculator (programmable calculators are not permissible during the actual exam)
- Your favorite writing utensils, highlighters, and sticky notes for taking notes and marking pages
Come prepared to spend four full days of in-depth prep work.
We know that you have many choices for PMP® Exam Prep Training. Here are some criteria to consider in your selection process:
|Global Charter Registered Education Provider for PMI|
|Interactive Learning (classroom, online, exercises, etc.)|
|4 days of training including a simulated exam|
|Comprehensive study materials (audio, flashcards, flowcharts, swimlanes)|
|Exam test taking tips|
|Help students complete the PMP exam application|
|Ongoing FREE support after training — for 6 months|
|Instructors are PMPs, and have PMP® prep training experience|