The Cadence Project Planning and Control course provides everything you need to start your projects now and deliver them with control and confidence.
In this 2-Day Project Management course, Cadence delivers on the culmination of 35 years of project management training and consulting experience: a formal project management approach that is practical, simple, and scalable.
The Cadence Project Planning and Control course delivers practical techniques that will help you deliver more projects on-time and on-budget. You will see how effective planning can help set expectations and identify issues early. You will learn how your communication affects your ability to identify and overcome obstacles. You will work on your own projects in class, and immediately apply all the Cadence tools and techniques to your most challenging projects and issues.
- Develop a project plan and implement with control and confidence
- Decrease frustration on projects
- Work on real projects from companies in class to produce draft project plans
- Accelerate your projects through effective project planning
- Learn to influence people who do not report to you
- Learn to hold status meetings in 30 minutes or less
- Discover the power of meeting cost, schedule, and performance on your projects
This Course Focuses On
|Tools and Techniques||People Skills||Processes|
|Vision and Objective||Project Roles||Authorization|
|Work Breakdown Structure||–||Problem Management|
|Responsibility Matrix||–||Life Cycle (TSRPE)|
|Schedule||–||Status Meetings, Status Reports|
The Cadence Project Management course is aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) developed by the Project Management Institute.