The Cadence Project Planning and Control course provides everything you need to start your projects now and deliver them with control and confidence.
In this 2-day Project Planning & Control course, Cadence delivers on the culmination of 35 years of project management training and consulting experience: a formal project management approach that is practical, simple, and scalable.
The Cadence Project Planning and Control course delivers practical techniques that will help you deliver more projects on-time and on-budget. You will see how effective planning can help set expectations and identify issues early. You will work on your own projects in class, and immediately apply all the Cadence tools and techniques to your most challenging projects and issues.
This course focuses on project planning and execution of ‘predictive’ projects, not on people or team skills. If those skills are also important to you, please consider our 3-days Project Management course.
- Develop a project plan and implement with control and confidence
- Decrease frustration on projects
- Work on real projects from companies in class to produce draft project plans
- Accelerate your projects through effective project planning
- Learn to influence people who do not report to you
- Learn to hold status meetings in 30 minutes or less
- Discover the power of meeting cost, schedule, and performance on your projects
This Course Focuses On
|Tools and Techniques||Processes|
|Vision and Objective||Project Life Cycle|
|Work Breakdown Structure||Prioritization|
|Responsibility Matrix||Problem Management|
|Schedule||Status Meetings, Status Reports|
The Cadence Project Management course is aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) developed by the Project Management Institute.