The Cadence Scrum Project Management methodology course helps Scrum teams to effectively apply Scrum to the projects they undertake.
When the project context of your department or company is better served by using agile techniques instead of predictive or classic project management methods, learning a thorough Scrum methodology will help Scrum team members to get the best out of their efforts and deliver the highest value to the business.
The Cadence Scrum PM course provides all the tools you need to perform successfully in scrum teams. A robust Cadence methodology you can trust, presented in a very practical way: by working on your own Scrum projects in class. This is a methodology course (‘how to..’), not an exam prep or certification course (check this link for our online certification options).
Course Learning Outcomes
- Agile philosophy, Scrum principles
- Time-Boxing principle and durations when using Scrum
- Scrum Aspects
- Scrum Phases and Processes
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Team Phases and Team Values
- Leadership Style
- Scrum Work Flow
- Project Vision
- Stories and Personas
- Acceptance and Done Criteria
- How to Organize Progress and Delivery
- How to handle hybrid projects (Scrum / Predictive)
- Learn how Agile Project Management enables organizations to continuously increase their business performance