The Cadence Scrum Project Management methodology course helps Scrum teams to effectively apply Scrum to the projects they undertake.
When the project context of your department or company is better served by using agile techniques instead of predictive project management methods, learning a thourough Scrum methodology will help team members to get the best out of their efforts and deliver the highest value to the business.
The Cadence Scrum course provides the tools you need to perform the best you can in scrum teams. A robust methodology you can trust, presented in a very practical way, while working on your own projects in class provides hands-on tools and techniques. This is a methodology course (‘how to..’), not an exam prep course.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Agile philosophy, Scrum principles
- Time-Boxing principle and durations when using Scrum
- Scrum Aspects
- Scrum Phases and Processes
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Team Phases and Team Values
- Leadership Style
- Scrum Work Flow
- Project Vision
- Stories and Personas
- Acceptance and Done Criteria
- How to Organize Progress and Delivery
- How to handle hybrid projects (Scrum / Predictive)
- Learn how Organizational Project Management enables organizations to continuously increase their business performance