Action-based, adaptive project management methodology training
The Cadence no-nonsense project management seminar is to provide for a practical and simple to handle project management methodology! Cadence is focused on what you need today, to start your project right now, and getting it done, with a sense of control and confidence. For instance, learn pragmatic techniques to complete more projects on-time and on-budget. In addition, understand how to overcome the obstacles to project success. Learn techniques and procedures for effective communications to proactively identify issues, set expectations and implementing project changes. And, the most important lesson: projects are about people.
Participants are actively involved in class through team workshops, exercises and group discussions. They apply the tools and techniques immediately to workplace projects and issues. They participate in team building workshops, using proven tools and techniques that can be applied to any project.
What distinguishes Cadence from others: a methodology (‘how to…’) which is scalable, adaptive to other approaches, action based, practical, flexible, and above all, immediately ready to use.
Benefits to our clients
- more project completions per year within cost, schedule & performance requirements
- high performance teams
- improved processes
- enhanced competitive position
- faster response to change
- more efficient use of resources
- accelerated development activities
- balance between competing demands
- increased productivity
This seminar is part of the Organizational Project Management (OPM) Series offered by Cadence. As with all Cadence offerings, the seminar format emphasizes practical and straightforward techniques to facilitate retention and immediate application after the seminar.
Is this the right project management seminar for me?
|Tools & Techniques||People Skills||Process|
|Vision and Objective||People & Teamwork||Prioritization|
|Work Breakdown Structure||Authority||Project Phases|
|Responsibility Matrix||Obstacle Removal||Scope Change Management|
|Sizing Guidelines||Communications||Risk Management|
|Schedule||Stakeholders||Progress Meetings & Reports|
|Budget & EVM||Individual Behavior||Resource Loading|
|Kanban Board||Group and Inter-cultural Behavior||Problem Solving|
The learning experience includes
- Explanation of the concept, tool, or technique
- Illustrated by a real life example
- Discussion of non examples
- Hands on application with two-person exercise
- In depth application with team workshop (teams working on real projects)
- Team readout for key learnings
Format: F2F or Virtual project management seminar, open enrollment, for Teams or In-house groups
Audience: Project Managers, Project Team Members, Technical Leaders, Functional Managers and other people involved in projects
Duration: F2F: 3 days | Virtual: 5 half days
Group size: F2F max 24 | Virtual max 12
Cadence CertificatePMI PDUs: 24
Cost: Pricing page.
Enroll with your project team members and receive a discount.
Team or In-house group: please ask for quote.
- State-of-the-art training session
- Seasoned seminar leaders
- A field-tested methodology
- Ready to use in practice immediately after the training exercise
- Life-long support from Cadence
- Certificate and 24 PDUs (PMI®)
- Scrum Project Management
- Hybrid Project Management
- Virtual Project Kick-off
- PMP Certification Bootcamp – PMI
- Project Management Framework for Team Members
- Managing Project Management for Functional Managers
- Program Management
- Portfolio Management
- Project Planning & Control for experienced project managers
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Earned Value Management
- Project Sponsorship
- Executive Briefings
- E-learning Certifications (PMP, Scrum, Six Sigma)